Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Leaps and bounds

2/5/11 = six months.....and you know what, I didn't even realize this until yesterday. My ♥ couldn't feel any better. I emailed him, totally for selfish reasons. I needed to get it off my chest...the fact that I have began to forgive. He probably won't even read it, and to be honest, I could give a shit. That was purely for my peace of mind, because at the end of the day I'M what matters most!

I feel amazing. I'm mentally working myself up for this new school semester to start, if I keep this up I will be transferring sooner than later. Eek! My friendships have strengthened and I've embraced living alone more than ever. I really feel like I'm ok with myself.

I can't lie, Chris has something to do with it. He is wonderful...that's actually and understatement. My extensive vocabulary must be thrown off track because of my heart palpitations or something. Life is grand, this is good. It feels right and I am happy. I feel like I can exhale...just breathe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment