Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Everyone's Got To Eat

I can't help myself. Maybe I should take the advice of many of my friends and start a blog or calendar of all my Internet escapades. I have tons of stories. It's kind of disturbing. Well, we have Elisha Peter Joelle Espinoza. ::sigh::

Now, POF has brought me many a bad fish, but not this time. Our first date was randomly made on April Fools Day. I picked him up and we headed out to the Verdugo bar in Highland Park. Immediately we chatted it up like we've known one another for years. It just flowed. We clicked. He is so handsome and so intriguing! I can see the wall. I felt the wall. He's very engaging. We ended up going back to his place and listening to his AMAZING music collection. Hands down, NEVER EVER have I met a man that has all the music I have and love. Stuff I hadn't even heard of!!! We ended up smoking and having the greatest make out shesh...and... yeah.

I spent the night and stayed until I had to go to school. Today is his birthday, the big 36. There's something about his eyes. It was just such a good night. We made lists of our flaws and best of. It was great. I took him to lunch today at Don Cuco's. He's really not feeling his bday, but I'm such a fan of them!! So, I took him to Dots and bought him some cupcakes :) We went back to his place and snacked and cuddled. How do I slow down!!??

I don't want to.
And I don't care.
Feet first. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment