Saturday, October 9, 2010

Head Over Feet...

Oh.Emm.Gee....

Breathe Robin! Umm wow, he is amazing. In every which way. I know I've already said too much, but I couldn't help it! I love the way he looks into my eyes, his gorgeous smile, and I adore that protected feeling when his arms are wrapped around me. I wasn't expecting some thing like this to happen so soon. If anything I feel guilty for NOT feeling guilty.

Carlos left me, August 5, 2010 to be exact. But you know what, he obviously let go of me and what we had long before that. Is there an "x" amount of time that I'm supposed to be sitting around and waiting for? I'm not over how everything went down. In all honesty though, I cannot continue to hold on and a yearn for someone that really just doesn't want me back. Why would I even want someone so toxic in my life? What we had went out the window that nite when I walked outside and uncovered the truth. I could never hate Carlos, he was (is?) a good man. He was wonderful to me. Something changed along the way though, and it was mentally way beyond anything that him and I had going on. I pity him. I know he doesn't have the support system like I do.

So, as hard as it's going to be, I have to take this next one with a grain of salt. Affirmation is always so sweet. It's nice to hear just how beautiful and wonderful you are. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment