Sunday, August 19, 2012

Cacao.

Sooooooo much has happened! I cannot believe I've neglected my blog for this long. The excuse I'm using this time is that I'm happy. Well, I mean there's always something to gripe about, but at this point in my life it's only work that I feel meh about. I've just passed my three month mark at Intercare. I'm happy to be employed, I'm just having some growing pains. It will pass and the light at the end of the tunnel is the fact that I know I won't be doing this forever nor will I be at that company forever. I am grateful.

Sergio.

We met on 6/23/12. We went to the Frolic Room. There was vodka tonic, popcorn, and some meaningful conversation happening that night. He lived in the scary Pico Union district. His apartment was amazing. AHH-may-ZING. He has a cat named Augie. He loves Star Trek. 32. No kids. Never married. Trumpet player. TSA worker. Know it all. Handsome. Serial monogamist.

 

Yes, of course I spent the night. He told me a secret when he went to bed. Something he said he felt comfortable sharing and that I would personally connect with. Something so private that I can't even share on here. Him and I know what was said. There was no sex. I just stayed. He welcomed me into his world, and I didn't want to leave. Things sped up very fast. He was leaving for the Army in late August. Him and I have discussed the fact that our pace still would've been pretty hasty no matter if he was leaving or not. I can totally see that.

Because things were so rushed, we got to a point in our relationship that couples normally don't get to for a few months. Shit got real, real fast. He aggravated me. I expressed it. He showed effort. My walls began to come down.

::the night i fell in love::

In our short two months together, we have done more than I would have ever imagined. We danced, you performed, Disneyland, moving, cooking, family time, long drives, friends, naps, movies, hellos & goodbyes. And the list goes on.

He amazes me. He could be it. We talk about it. He treats me so good. I need him to figure out him though. I mean, I need to do the same for myself. He knows why I'm waiting. I remember the first time he told me he was in love with me was in Hollywood. Of course it's 11pm and the cross street has left my brain. But we were in the car and he was making me laugh and then he just said it. I looked at him and he looked at me and said "Oh! What!? Remember this street, yeah I just said it!" and he was smiling and so was I.

It hasn't been easy. He left last Tuesday for the Army. I never would've thought I would be dating someone in the military. Here we are though and after getting his call today, I know my heart is hooked and I just want to see where this goes. Technically, I really have nothing holding me back from moving. He graduates basic training in late October, then it's specialty school til February 2013. At that point, we will find out where he will be stationed. I guess we will see how things are at that point and then we can really consider me moving. It's scary and exciting.

I just love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment