Sunday, September 11, 2011

Forgive quickly

You should forgive quickly for your own peace of mind. I mean, who likes to be stressed? I sure as hell don't. This has been a difficult task for me, but I know I am capable of doing it. Last night was horribly hilarious. Really, probably the worst experience I've ever encountered...ever.

Today marks the 10 year anniversary of 9/11. I remember being 19 years old, working as a file clerk at Cambridge. That feels so long ago! The reason I bring this up is because waking up today, able bodied and open minded, I realized that last night doesn't even matter anymore. Yesterday is in the past, and frankly I have no time to dwell. Life goes on with or without me. I don't want to left behind, so I keep moving forward. I chalk that crazy night up as a lesson learned and I laugh it off. I looked hot as hell though! haha

I am thankful for wonderful friends and I can never tell them this enough. I am extremely blessed and I'm glad my experiences have brought smiles to my loved ones faces. Dude, you can't buy this shit, only I have this kind of luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment