Monday, September 12, 2011

Open letter to the little red house...

I've made it a point to drive down that particular portion of Colorado at least once a week just because my sister and I are so intrigued as to what the weeks posted message in the window will be.

I must tell you, you are such a beautiful little house. You are perfectly located on the corner of a shaded, quiet street. Your lawn is always perfectly manicured, and it appears as if your occupants are never home.

It's amazing how three or four little words can leave such different yet powerful thought provoking feelings amongst all passersby. Your weekly messages give me something to look forward to each week when I intentionally drive by (which, is actually out of my way.) Ironically, your messages are living proof that literally taking the road less traveled will lead you to unexpected things.

So, please don't ever stop posting your messages in the window. You give me hope and fill my heart and mind with delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment