Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Some people have real problems...

I'm in transition, I can feel it.

Recently a friend of mine told me that any relationship that makes you feel confused means that it's not the right relationship to be in. When you meet someone and you feel peaceful than that's the person you are supposed to be with. Sometimes we want to make someone fit our "mold" that we have mentally made. The perfect height, the most breath taking smile or even the most manly arms. What does all that mean anyway though? Looks fade, love shouldn't. I feel like this little black rain cloud when it comes to my blogs lately. In my daily face to face reactions I don't project any of this. At least, I don't think I do. I'm not miserable, just letting my tender heart heal.

I have felt that out of this world spark before...twice actually. I always thought it existed, and then I felt it...twice. The first time was November 2007, the second was December 2010. The fact that I've felt this not once but twice, I know it will inevitably happen to me thrice. It has to, because I can't and won't settle for any less feeling. My patience is being tested. I may be single but I'm definitely not alone. In the mean time, I love Robin.

Don't forget to breathe.

11:11, I still wish for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment