Thursday, June 23, 2011

5:33 AM

Dear Circadian Rhythm,

You can stop with this nonsense of making me wake up EVERY morning at 5:33am. I no longer need to be wakey wakey eggs & bakey that early. I'm in my own bed. So give me back my normal 45 minutes!

Today the Biffy and I are going to a jazz show at the Mexican Consulate, I'm stoked! I've never been. You know I'm a fan of the Latin folks :) Optimistic! Scratch that.

9:56pm
things::i::have::♥'d::i'm::allowed::to::keep...
-the way you would look at me with conviction and say “I love you”
-hewow
-morning snuggles
-robots
-charlie beaw
-our first kiss
-the initial spark
-my side of the bed
-your moms enchiladas
-muscle milk
-bed sores
-sweep sweeps
-hmmp!
-daily emails
-good night texts
-food
-piggy back rides
-‘what are you thinking?’
-20 questions
-ice cream truck
-asking to pick your shirt
-baby talk
-hearing your dreams
-Sunday funday
-just breathe
-trees
-your love for pups and babies
- :o
-your arms
-you licking your lips
-patience
-holding hands
-your scent
-your whole heart, not just the pointy part
-music
-making love
-friendship
-money fairy
-creature of habit
-date night
-endless pictures
-your good memory
-laughing
-siwwy
-stupendous days
-venting
-mcnuggets
-surprises
-unbrushed hair
-loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment