Monday, June 20, 2011

It's not me, it's you

So that's it. 6/19/11. Only a week and a half shy of us being involved for six months. Be careful what you wish for I suppose. It was over before it really ever began. I've never had a breakup like this before. It was so mature. It still hurts though...a lot.

What began as a normal round of "what are you thinking about?" turned into us breaking up. I have to remind myself that I don't want to be with someone that doesn't want to be with me. If I am such a wonderful person that has done so much for you and you ARE in love with me, then why am I not worth fighting for? I do take this personally. I feel like I've done something wrong. At the moment, I feel all cried out. It will hurt less as the days pass by.

I hope you find what I've left you, I know you will when the time is right.
Everything is going to be alright, maybe not today but eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment