Friday, June 24, 2011

The Power of NOW

My bestest recommended that I read a book that she is currently reading called The Power of NOW by Eckhart Tolle. I must say, so far so good. I'm only about a third into it and I have this crazy get-outta-my-brain feeling. This guy definitely knows what he is talking about and I think it's giving me some much needed perspective. NOW is the time. NOW is all we have. I can no longer hold onto the past or worry about the future. I need to live in the moment because it's all that really matters. It's going to be challenging but I'm looking forward to it.

On a side note, I took Evan to see Kung Fu Panda 2 today. Amazing. Seeing this movie, reading this book and having tons of encouragement from my wonderful friends lets me know that EVERYTHING happens for a reason and EVERYTHING has it's time. My time is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment