Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Check Yo' Ass!

Ok, this is my list that I shall look back upon when I'm not having a no good, horrible very bad day. When I read this list I'll remember how thankful I am to be me! It will make me feel whole, it will make the clouds part and it will remind me just how loved I am. Here we go...

1. You are worthy!
2. You are radiant and your beauty shines from the inside out!
3. You are stronger than you realize!
4. You are so thoughtful and kind hearted!
5. You have an amazing work ethic!
6. Your intelligence is growing everyday!
7. You are appreciated!
8. People love your sparkly personality!
9. You are needed and wanted!
10. Smile!

I was thinking about coming up with a list of affirmations. I will do this. I will include everything I not only want but will have. I will revisit the list a year (maybe two?) from when I originally compile it. I'm stoked. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment