Friday, December 9, 2011

Light At The End Of The Tunnel!

Yesterday I had a meeting with my counselor from Pacific Oaks. I brought in my unofficial transcripts from Citrus and PCC. I only have 5 more classes to complete and I will be ready for transfer!! I was over the moon! This morning I registered at PCC for Spring 2012. I'm taking three classes, I will have no life. Then I'll take my last two in Fall. So that means I will be at Pacific Oaks in Spring of 2013! I plan on going full time so I will be there five semesters. I will have my BA in Human Development in Fall of 2014. I'll only be 32 years old!! I am so excited to see the progress. It makes me want to push myself harder and further. I CAN do this!!

Because my sister is alumni, I am eligible for a $1000 scholarship plus another two $1000 scholarships based on my work experience and what not. I plan on busting my butt! I'm going to go there with as much free money as I possibly can. I feel so on track, so accomplished. Things are really coming together!

No comments:

Post a Comment