Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Creepy Dream!

Yeah, so I'm trying not to look too deep into this one but...

Last night I dreamt that I was pregnant and like due. I went into labor and my family knew but I didn't know who the dad was and no one really asked. I didn't even look full term. And then it was like I started to bleed and my mom was like "it's ok" but it wasn't. I was seriously hemorrhaging! My tum didn't look that big, I dunno if that's because I was the same size I am in reality, either way I'm over weight but don't think I look pregs! Then I just started crying because I was so scared of labor and delivery. I was scared about how the kid would come out, who's it was and how I even got preggo. I got scared of the thought of pain. And I just kept bleeding!

I came into work and looked it up, dreammoods.com said something about me "giving birth"  to a new idea and it failing. To hell with that. I'm gonna chalk it up to the crap that I've been ingesting the past few weeks.

Speaking of...I gained 5 lbs. Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment