Tuesday, February 7, 2012

30

I feel like this number is haunting me. In fact, its not even "30" anymore. See, the beginning of this month it was the 30 day notice to my apartment manager. Then it was the official 30 day countdown to the last day at work. Then it was the anticipation of my 30th bday coming up. After the excitement of all this, reality has sunk in. I have no motivation at work. My apartment is a mess and I really haven't started to sift through anything. I'm not sure if I'm ready to let go of 29. But, all of this is the inevitable. Life is happening and whether I like it our not, I have to carry on.

I have so much on my mind. I need to be ok with the idea of crying. I'm just keeping my spirits up by surrounding myself with the wonderful, positive friends.

This is only right now Robin.

No comments:

Post a Comment