Friday, February 3, 2012

"I Got Home Ok"

Geezus. My heart is racing. I can't even get over this. Goodness, I hope I look back on this blog and be like "really Robin, again?!"

So I met David last night. We went to Lucky Baldwin's in Pasadena. From the moment I saw him, I knew I dug his style and the person he represented. My goodness. You put out energy into the universe, you make sure EVERYONE knows what exactly it is you want, and then it happens....and when it does it kind of takes you back and you say to yourself "all of a sudden."

I'm breathing, its been one night. An amazing night. A night without sleep. A night chuck full of positive energy and attraction. I need to step back. This is good, this has potential. The man analyzed my signature. He's got swag!

BREAAAAAAAATHE! ::eek!::

No comments:

Post a Comment