Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Don't Look Back In Anger

I'm...so...tired

::yawn::

Last night I decided to play sleep over at sissy's casa. Kimi's staying with her and I had the wonderful idea of hitting up The Chatterbox for a Monday nightcap. That place, sheesh. We had a good time, we laughed, and oddly enough the little black rain cloud that has been hovering my heart has disappeared. :)

I remembered that bestie's cousin that she was telling me about worked there and sure enough he walked in, and sure enough I said hello! Super sweet guy, it's always nice to make new friends. I don't know what I was thinking going out on a Monday night though. I didn't get into bed until almost 1am and now I'm paying the price. It was nice to get my mind off things.

“Although I express myself with some degree of pleasantry, the purport of my words is entirely serious.”
Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment