Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Never Compare, Never Compete

Sissy and I had a slumber party last night and we made sure to pass our little red house. Yesterday's message was: never compare, never compete.

Sheesh.

Seriously, whomever is writing these is ALWAYS on point! This immediately made me think of both Carlos and Chris. More Carlos I guess. I say that because with Carlos I always felt like I was competing with the ghost of Maria and inevitably I felt like I was comparing with both of my beloveds exes. This isn't their fault though, this was all me. Luckily, by the time I was with Chris I didn't have the same mindset as I did with Carlos. Either way, I love little quotes that are really applicable to my life. Makes me feel as if that message was somehow supposed to be relayed to me at that exact moment.

I'm sending an anonymous Christmas card to that house during the holidays...and possibly a pound of See's choco's ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment