Thursday, October 6, 2011

Guarded Heart

Sometimes it's easier to live the lie.

It's starting to feel very crisp out. As I was leaving school last night I thought about the upcoming holidays. I felt excited (and chilly.) I even slept with socks on, which I never do. There has been change in my heart and now I'm seeing my surroundings change. I love change. Change is good.

Today was my interview for Medical Only examiner. I know I did well. I went in with a peaceful mind and I put my best foot forward. It's now out of my hands. Whether or not I get the position is irrelevant. I put myself out there and I did well. I am finally starting to feel peace within my heart. I see or hear certain things, and it doesn't sting as much, if at all.

So much ahead of me, so much behind. Thank God for every success, for every failure, for every relationship and for every change.

No comments:

Post a Comment