Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin Hill

I have a really good long term memory. One of the best memories of being a little kid was my parents taking us three kids to the drive in on a frequent basis. We had a minivan and my dad would take out the middle seat and turn the back one in the opposite direction. We'd go to Target and buy a large canister of red vines and pack up the car with all our pillows and blankets. Such a sweet memory!

Yesterday was my first trip to the Cal Poly Pomona pumpkin patch. The night before was Hollywood Glam Night 2011 so my mind was a little hazy but I couldn't miss this adventure! Nic and the girls picked me up a little after 8:30am and we were off to pick up Nina. Parking at the pumpkin patch, or as the twinks would say "Pumpkin Hill", was packed. It was such a wonderful feeling to be doing something so sweet at almost 30 years old. I wish my parents had taken us here when we were kids. There were pumpkins galore, food and vendors selling miscellaneous things. Saffron, Sage and baby Stella were in their lovely Halloween costumes and they looked adorable!

I'm so blessed to have been able to share the girls' pumpkin patch experience!

Thank you for letting me share this memory Nicole, I love you sugar plum!

No comments:

Post a Comment