Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm At A Crossroad, Not A Crisis

I feel like a puddle today. So uninspired. So unmotivated. I want to lay down and run at the same time. I always have that escape feeling when I'm sitting here at my desk, then the moment I get home I loaf. Mentally, I'm drained.

I got my test results back from my amazing new doctor...I'm ok! I had her do everything, like EVERYTHING. It's always nice to know I'm in good health. The only thing she noticed was that my vitamin D was low and she told me to start taking an over the counter supplement. That's funny. I literally need some sunshine in my life. I'm trying my best to stay optimistic through everything lately. I know, cry me a river. Things could always be worse, I am thankful for all I have. Today is just one of those days I just don't want to even think. I just want to be still and absorb my existence.

I went for a walk here at work, it was nice. The air is crisp and it felt good to not be shackled to my desk. My thoughts seem so scattered, I feel like I'm in a daze, almost like I'm confused. Mentally, there is a fork in the road and I'm deciding which path to take. I feel like sleeping. My appetite has changed and everything. I have to shake this. The holidays are coming up and I'd hate to be in a funk. I WILL decorate my apartment, even if its just a little bit and even if I don't have much longer there.

The clouds will part soon enough. All this will be crystal clear. I'll have my "ah-ha" moment and all will be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment