Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sia - You've Changed



It was time for a change. My mind has been a whirlwind since Friday. Change is good. It's new, it's better and it's growth. "This Calls For A Blog!" has been renamed :) I was sitting here on my couch, relaxing and thinking about the week ahead and the words 'piece of mind, peace of heart' just came to me. I sat here and thought that I really liked the sound of that. It sounds short and sweet, just like me. Good things are coming. This work thing isn't the end of the world. If anything, it's opportunity knocking. Everything always works out, it's the growing pains that we must endure that make us feel so flustered. I've made a game plan, but just like anything else in life, things change. I'm ok with that though, I want to leave room for the pleasant unexpected surprises that the coming months are going to bring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment