Monday, November 28, 2011

GIVE GIVE GIVE!

Seriously, my heart and soul have been awakened. My spirit feels more alive than ever. I have so much to be thankful for and so much to give back. The holidays really made me realize all of this. I signed up to donate blood and platelets tomorrow at City of Hope. I will be doing this on a regular basis. I can donate platelets every two weeks and blood every 56 days. Licet and I are signed up to help gift wrap etc. on December 17th & 18th with the Foothill Unity Center. I just want to give back. It makes me feel so happy and excited to know I can take part in ANY good cause. This isn't going to just be for the holidays, I plan to continue this into the new year and beyond.

Thank you God for making me able bodied. It's my turn to give thanks and show my gratitude. I want to pass along the love and inspiration that has been given to me.

Give your all in everything you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment