Sunday, November 27, 2011

'Tis The Season

My ♥ feels so full. I am so thankful. This long weekend was very much needed and appreciated. I have great friends, a supportive family and a giving heart. I'm  pretty  much done with all my shopping and wrapping. Christmas is in the air. I've received so much love, especially this weekend. My cup has runneth over. It's time to give back. It's not even that I just want to...I need to. I've decided to start donating blood on a regular basis. I believe I can donate every eight weeks. I'm also going to donate platelets and I'm contemplating bone marrow. This is free and probably the most selfish gift I could give anyone. What could possibly be better than saving a life?!

I met up for coffee with my friend Licet, she told me she is going to volunteer with another one of her friends to wrap gifts and what not for the needy. I told her I'm so in! I just am so anxious to give back. My life is changing and it's all for the positive. I'm so excited. I want to pass on the love!

My sister is planning her holiday housewarming. Long over due for sure. She needs this though. Jessica just moved in and they need each other so much. This is such a good thing, perfect timing.

So much to look forward to, so many things to be thankful for. I'm thankful most for all the things I don't have. I already possess everything I need. Thank someone today.

No comments:

Post a Comment