Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Just like this day last year, I woke up refreshed and positive. Even here at work someone simply wrote Be Positive on the dry erase board.

Four years. Today would've been four years with him. That's not the focus though. Today is about overcoming obstacles. Not looking back with remorse, but being thankful for that period in my life. My first annual party was great. It was the beginning of an era haha. This year I kept telling everyone that I wanted to do something blah blah but I never pieced it together. It is a school night, like, literally. So I sent out a mass email to all my lovebirds telling them to meet me up for a celebratory night cap. Even if I'm there alone, I'll drink my libation with pride. I am excited. Things are getting better. The seasons are our friend.

Cheers! Single STILL looks good on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment